Beeline Users can learn a foreign language at only Gel 15 per month
Beeline, a member of the international group VEON, gives the opportunity to its users to purchase the premium package of Busuu, an international platform for learning foreign languages, at half price. For Beeline subscribers only, Busuu's premium package costs 15 GEL, after which the customer has the opportunity to learn any of 12 languages using a complex method.
For access to the premium package:
- The user goes to the link: https://beeline.ge/promo; goes through verification with a mobile number, activates the service at 15 GEL, after which he receives 10-digit voucher code via SMS;
- Then the user logs in to Busuu-website and finds the „Redeem a voucher” field in the account menu and enters the code received;
- The premium package is activated for the user for one month;
- If, after one month, he/she wants to continue his / her studies, he/she also receives the voucher code for the second month after going through the procedure described above;
- Code is valid through 31 March 2021;
- The number of activation of service is unlimited for Beeline subscribers - the same process can be done several times a day.
Busuu s a popular and widely used international language learning platform, that are available on the web, as well as on iOS and Android apps, and it provides a unique opportunity for users to learn a foreign language in contact with those to whom this language is native. 12 world widely spoken languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Turkish and more are available on Busuu. The platform currently has 100 million users.
Collaboration with Busuu is part of Beeline’s digital direction strategy, which aims to give customers access to the world’s leading educational, entertainment, or sports platforms.